Figuring out what to get people for their birthdays can be tricky. Luckily, if you’re swimming in dough, at least money isn’t a worry! If you’re looking for a special birthday treat for the folks in your life, and you’ve got plenty of cash to spare, check out these great luxurious birthday hacks to celebrate the people in your life.
- Pricey Perfume. Everyone loves to smell nice, and even more so if the nice smell they are wearing is the finest on the market. Treat your special someone to the joys of luxury perfume on their birthday. Plus, if they don’t like it, they can always use it as an air freshener!
- Luxury flowers. There is nothing more luxurious and special than having a birthday flower delivery arrive right on your doorstep. Show the people in your life that you really care by having a gorgeous bouquet sent straight to their door on their birthday! Pair the flowers with a gift basket full of luxury gourmet chocolate to really delivery a memorable gift.
- A whole car. Cars can be an extravagant and meaningful way to say happy birthday to someone you love. If it’s your teenage kid’s birthday, they’ll love nothing more than a brand-new car parked right outside the front door! Cars as gifts communicate not only your love but also your raw purchasing power.
- French vacation. As far as countries known for their fanciness go, France has got to be in the top 3. By gifting your special someone a vacation in France, you’re telling them that you know they are a person of taste. They will be sure to think fondly of you as they sip champagne under the Eifel Tower while listening to romantic accordions.
- Name a star after them. There are billions of stars out there, and most of them have terrible names like X4-q1722s. Something that you can do as a sign of your ever-burning passion for the gift recipient is have a star named in their honor! Now that is a luxurious gift that will last for the rest of time.
- At-home chef. Sure, everyone takes their dad or wife out to a fancy gourmet dinner on their birthday, but a truly special thing you can do is have a chef come to their home and whip up something fancy for them there! Think of the joy and mirth they’ll experience watching a fancy chef prepare dinner in the comfort of their own home.
- Personal concert. Think of this: the person you’re trying to wow gets home after an afternoon of birthday festivities, and there is a handsome Spanish guitarist sitting in their living room ready to play beautiful tunes for them. You could sit, have some wine and hors d’oeuvres while sitting back and listening to beautiful live music. Now that is a birthday to remember.
- A bar that has a mixologist. Most bars have bartenders, but some very luxurious establishments boast that their bartenders are trains in mixology, the science of making tasty mixed cocktails. Take your birthday boy or girl to the trendiest luxury cocktail club in town and treat them to some downright delicious mixed drinks!
- Limo ride. Limo rides are the absolute epitome of luxury celebration. If you’re going out to dinner or for drinks, instead of ordering a cab or rideshare, show the birthday celebrant how dedicated and fancy you are by ordering a limousine to pick you up and whisk you away!
- Party bus. If the limo isn’t quite your style, don’t worry, there are great ways to get around and hang loose for a birthday too! Consider renting out a part bus service so that you can keep the birthday vibe going as you journey from club to club. Having a whole bus full of friends and family partying their way through town will surely be a birthday delight!
Luxury birthday gifts can be a lot of fun if you’ve got the cash. They key is to be creative, think about your special person’s interests and hobbies, and tailor that luxury gift to them so that they feel as special and celebrated as they deserve!