If there is soon to be a new arrival in the family and you are wondering about a suitable gift, you have come to the right place. In this article, we offer you a few chic ideas for gifts for baby, which every mum would be happy to receive.
- Felt Ball Mobiles – These really do hold junior’s attention when you hang a mobile above the cot and there are some cool designs, with Xmas also represented. There is a complete range of colours, so you can choose a mobile that matches the nursery and when it is time for sleep, baby will drift off to sleep watching the mobile. Cartoon characters are popular, with Snow White and Tom & Jerry and by searching online, you can find a leading Australian supplier of cute baby gifts.
- Teether Sets – Check out the stunning range of CMC Gold teethers, which make for an ideal gift that mum will really appreciate. There is a choice between beechwood and silicone, both of which are 100% safe for baby, plus you get the lowest prices online, as the supplier does not have the huge overheads of a traditional retailer. Teethers are essential when the baby’s milk teeth begin to erupt, which gives them something to bite down upon.
- Keepsake Box – There are amazing, as you can store photos and other mementos in the keepsake box for your baby to look at when they get older. Why not have the keepsake box personalised with baby’s name? This will be a great keepsake that the child can look at from time to time and even show it to their kids when they are grown up. Of course, as the child grows, they will want wearing trendy children’s clothing, which this article highlights.
- A Swaddle Set –The swaddle is the best way to keep baby warm when outside and they have a wide range of colours and designs to choose from. The set contains several swaddles and nice matching blanket, which is the perfect gift for the new mum and baby. When you buy online, prices are generally 15-20% lower than in a traditional retail store, so you do save money, and you can either have the gift sent to you or the lucky recipient.
- Mum & Baby Matching Beanies – Great for going out, as mum and baby can wear matching beanies that are made from soft acrylic yarn, which is safe for baby’s delicate skin. There are many colours to choose from and baby’s beanie can be worn until they are around 2 years old, which means great value for money. Click here for Covid-19 updates from the Australian government.
In the event the lockdown is still in force, the new mum could hold a virtual baby shower using Zoom, which enables large groups to interact with audio and video. If the pandemic is over, then you won’t have anything to worry about and you can take your gift when you go to the baby shower and celebrate the arrival of the baby, along with friends and family.