The general assumption is that all private flights offer an enhanced level of sophistication and luxury that is unmatched with commercial flights. However, while this should be the industry’s standards considering the niche market they serve, it is not always the case. As such, to have an elevated level of experience desired when chartering a private plane, it is necessary to settle for a company with an outstanding reputation. This will ultimately make all the difference and be the platform for having services that are satisfaction guaranteed. However, for you to choose the right company, there is the need to take several factors into account. The major areas to place lots of emphasis on are;
- The operator’s commitment to the safety and security of all their flights. Before you take any charter flights, there is a need for assurance that the company is committed to your protection. This requires proof of regular auditing and certification by industry safety organizations. These include adherence to FAR part 135 regulations and consistency in obtaining safety reports from ARG/US and WYVERN. Overly, private charter flights are subject to stringent rules than large commercial flights, and these regulations must always be met.
- The experience of the pilot and flight crew. While it can be hard to always have data on every pilot that an operator works with, their adherence to high levels of regulations is a giveaway. Since the industry is fast-growing, you need to rely on a company strictly employs highly experienced pilots and flight crews. This can be proven by the certification, and regular training of their pilots who they ensure have a high number of flying hours. To give you the peace of mind, leading companies will make it a rule to provide you with special reports such as the WYVERN pass report. This will provide you with crucial information about the aircraft, flight crew, and operator.
- The range of aircraft availed to you. Private jet charters should offer the flexibility of catering to all your demands, whether for short distances or longer ones. A leading company that provides quality charter flights will take this into account and provide you with different types of aircraft. This makes it easier to find the most suitable package that will cater to your demands. Generally, the major categories of aircraft availed to clients are; turbojets, light jets, mid-sized jets, super-mids, heavy jets, and airliners. The selection should generally be driven by the performance of the aircraft and the level of comforts one desires.
- The global outreach of the operator or number of airports covered. As a traveler, you need the flexibility of accessing different destinations globally with great ease. An operator with an established global presence will give you the flexibility of flying in and out of different countries without much struggle. If you are an international traveler, this is a critical aspect that determines how well the operator will serve you. Flying privately does not get better than with a company that knows no limits to where they can take you across the globe. If the desired destination is not mentioned, then it is critical to make prior inquiries if the company supports unique flight destinations.
- The availability and flexibility of the operator in covering your demands. Regardless of the reasons why you want to fly to a specific destination, one thing you require from a private charter is rapid solutions. For this to be possible, you need an operator that avails their aircrafts 365 days a year 24 hours a day. This ensures you ever have at hand a dedicated team that will rapidly respond to your travel concerns and has you in the air in no time. It is, therefore, essential to have a team that can accommodate you whenever you require their services by making trip planning easier for you.
- How the operator prices their flights. While the last thing that must worry you when chartering a private plane is the prices, it counts to have the assurance of quality but affordable solutions. While there are operators that will charge you full round-trip rates for a one-way trip, pacesetters in the industry use point-to-point pricing models. This unique model complemented with membership programs will ultimately give you the joys of owning a private jet without the costs and commitments.