Our guess is that you won’t be surprised to find that this was the house of an architect. Located in California, it belonged to the late famous Rex Lotery and it is more than an amazing dwelling, it is a real piece of art. We are absolutely fascinated by the glass walls in the living room.
An Architect’s House
- 5 Travel and Packing Tips for Your Next Luxury Vacation
- Achieving Pinnacle Air Flow Can Provide That Luxury Feel To The Home
- Your Next Vacation Destination: Dalat Is The Epitome Of Rich Culture, Warm Hospitality And Unique Taste
- An Ultimate Guide to Effectively Fight Insomnia
- 6 Tips to Avoid a DUI Charge This Summer