Living a luxurious and successful life can mean many things for different people. For some, it can be about the beautiful animate objects they surround themselves with, and for others, it can be about how they live their life. The truth is that the idea of success can be inspired from a variety of sources. Whether it be creative or self driven, what people consider luxury and elegance can have different meanings. So we have gathered some inspirational quotes from Motivation Ping on the idea of luxury and elegance to help inspire you to live your best life.
1. Art is a luxury but also a necessity. – Edwidge Danticat
2. Elegance is innate…individual…eternal…it stands the test of time! – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
3. Luxury is feeling unrushed. It is designing a life that allows you to do what you want with high leverage, with many options, all while feeling unrushed. – Tim Ferriss
4. Every luxury must be paid for, and everything is a luxury, starting with being in this world. – Cesare Pavese
5. Luxury goods are the only area in which it is possible to make luxury margins.- Bernard Arnault
6. My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best. – Winston Churchill
7. To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.- Helen Keller
8. Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity. – Coco Chanel
9. Elegance is a glowing inner peace. Grace is an ability to give as well as to receive and be thankful. Mystery is a hidden laugh always ready to surface! Glamour only radiates if there is a sublime courage & bravery within: glamour is like the moon; it only shines because the sun is there. ― C. JoyBell C.
10. When you dance you can enjoy the luxury of being you. – Paulo Coelho
11. Give me the luxuries and I can dispense with the necessities. – Oscar Wilde
12. Luxury to me is not about buying expensive things; it’s about living in a way where you appreciate things. – Oscar de la Renta
13. Never use the word “cheap”. Today everybody can look chic in inexpensive clothes (the rich buy them too). There is good clothing design on every level today. You can be the chicest thing in the world in a T-shirt and jeans — it’s up to you. ― Karl Lagerfeld
14. Elegance is like manners. You can’t be polite only on Wednesday or Thursday. If you are elegant, you should be every day of the week. If you are not, then it’s another matter. – Aldo Gucci
15. You cannot spend money in luxury without doing good to the poor. Nay, you do more good to them by spending it in luxury, than by giving it; for by spending it in luxury, you make them exert industry, whereas by giving it, you keep them idle. -Samuel Johnson