If you are planning your next holiday and you are a dedicated beach and surf lover, choosing a premier coastal resort would be a priority, and with so many resorts, all looking for guests, it can be confusing when it comes to making a booking. Here are a few things you should expect from a 5-star coastal resort.
- Day Spa – When you are in relax mode, it is nice to have a daytime spa on the resort, where you can be pampered by professionals. Most top-rated beach resorts would have their own day spa and you might need to book your slot, as they get very busy, especially during the summer season.
- Pool Bar – Every decent resort would have at least one pool bar, and might also have a bamboo bar right on their exclusive stretch of beach. Then you can enjoy your favourite cocktail and make all your friends jealous with a few Facebook posts of you sitting at a poolside bar sipping a tropical cocktail. If you’re looking for accommodation in Yamba, NSW, the perfect resort awaits, where they have everything you would expect from a 5-star establishment.
- Restaurant & Bar – Of course, you want fine dining at your disposal, and any decent resort would have at least one restaurant, with seafood on the menu, along with other local delights. For many guests, the bar is where they like to spend their evenings, and there should be games and activities organised by the management, with quiz nights, karaoke and some live music to keep you entertained.
- Accommodation Choices – You should be able to choose from a regular hotel-style room that is serviced daily, to a beach villa, which is self-containing, giving you more privacy. Of course, if your budget stretches that far, book a sea-facing penthouse suite, which will give you amazing views. If you follow holiday trends, here are a few travel favourites in 2020.
- Kids Play Area – There should be an area where kids can play, which would be supervised by resort staff, and for young families, there would be a babysitting service, to give you both a much-needed break sometimes. Once your kids are engaged with the resources, you can inform the supervisor that you will return later to collect your kids, and you know they are being watched as they have the time of their lives.
- Fitness Room – Being on holiday doesn’t mean neglecting your workout routine, and with a state-of-the-art gym on site, you can maintain that great body shape. Don’t be surprised to find a sauna, which is the perfect way to end a gruelling session on the weights. Click here for Australian government information on getting enough exercise.
The Internet gives us many things and when it comes to booking at a premier coastal resort, Google is your best friend; just make sure the resort has all of the above and you will enjoy a great holiday. Check out resort websites to gain more information and don’t forget to read the guest reviews.