Rich collectors of American classic automobiles will be thrilled to participate in Bonhams’ auction that will happen during the Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance in Florida. The auction will not be exclusively about American cars, as many of the most outstanding lots will come from Europe as well. One of them is a beautiful 1973 Lamborghini Espada Series III, and the list continues with various examples of Jaguar, Alfa Romeo, Rolls-Royce, Ferrari, Porsche and Bentley.
The cars will be exhibited for all curious eyes the day before the concours, on February 23at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. At the actual sale, passionate collectors will definitely try to outbid each other in order to bring the beautifully restored 1930 Duesenberg Model J Torpedo Phaeton to their garages. This was the best model ever created by the American luxury automaker, and it even received the title of World’s Finest Motor Car.
Other American classics that will be offered at auction include:
– 1930 Ford Model A “Woody” Station Wagon
– 1925 Stutz Series 695 Speedway Six Speedster
– 1946 Lincoln Continental Convertible, 1956 Ford Thunderbird
– 1951 Mercury Eight Convertible
– 1957 Lincoln Premiere Convertible
– 1965 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster
– 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
– 1960 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible
– 1966 Lincoln Continental Convertible
– 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible
– 1971 Plymouth Road Runner 383 Magnum Tribute
– 1973 Stutz Blackhawk Coupe