Everyone wants to have great looking skin that glows with health and has a revitalized appearance. Whipped body butter can help you achieve the look you are after.
Just the name whipped body butter sounds luxurious. It conjures images of a rich buttery cream that instantly soothes and moisturizes skin. And if that’s what you’re thinking of, you’re on the right track.
Whipped body butter is made from a nourishing butter that aids in promoting natural beauty. It’s typically combined with other good-for-you ingredients that makes skin radiant. Read on to find out about how it can help you turn back the hands of time.
What is Body Butter?
Body butter is typically made with one or more nourishing ingredients as its base. It may be made from aloe vera, shea butter, cocoa butter and more. The butters are rich in antioxidants that protect skin from free radicals and keep it healthy.
The butter is then mixed with a variety of essential oils that may include jojoba oil, almond oil, castor oil and so on. The oils have their own share of benefits. They are combined with the butter using a whipping motion that makes the texture creamy so it’s easy to apply to skin.
Benefits of Body Butter
Body butter offers several benefits. These include the following:
· Moisturizes: The buttery texture absorbs into skin providing deeply moisturizing effects and producing a radiant glow.
· Reduces wrinkles: As you get older, your skin decreases its production of natural oils causing wrinkles to form. The oils in body butter reduce dryness to minimize the look of wrinkles and make them less likely to occur in the future.
· May prevent sunburn: Body butter may be made with SPF ingredients that reduce sunburn.
· Soothes irritated skin: The texture can soothe irritated skin that may be affected by sunburn, rash and eczema.
· Vitamins and antioxidants nourish skin: The vitamins and antioxidants in body butter nourish skin and protect it from damage.
· Forms a protective barrier: Once applied to skin, body butter forms a protective barrier that locks moisture in.
· Reduces and prevents stretch marks: Body butter makes skin supple so stretch marks are less likely to occur. It can also reduce the look of existing stretch marks.
What Should I Look for in Body Butter?
The body butter you purchase should be made from a blend of all natural ingredients that are optimized to provide your skin with the ultimate in health. 100% Pure’s Coconut Whipped Body Butter is highly recommended.
100% Pure is known for making high quality skin care products that do not contain harmful ingredients. Their Coconut Whipped Body Butter is made with an aloe vera base and rose hydrosol that soothes and replenishes the skin. It contains cocoa butter, avocado butter, and blackcurrant oil that fortifies the skin’s lipid barrier to protect it from irritation.
When it comes to skin, body butter is a virtual cure all. It moisturizes, soothes, protects, and hydrates making you look and feel great. Will you be including it in your daily beauty regimen?