Automotive enthusiasts are already highly anticipating the Auburn Spring Sale which Auctions America organizes every year. For this year’s edition, the auction house promises a lot of exciting attractions, aside from the numerous superb automobiles that everyone expects to see. You probably already know about Carlisle Events’ corral and car swap meet, and the Antique Automobile Club of America Central Division National Spring Meet, but the good stuff doesn’t stop here.
Among the many things to do at the multi-day event is try stay in line to get an autograph from Fast ‘N’ Loud TV star Richard Rawlings, the man whom you’ve seen so many times on Discovery Channel. Yes, the hot rod wizard will be there at the Auburn Auction Park. Jet-Powered Smart Car demonstrations and interactive Solution Action Sports BMX demonstrations will also keep everybody’s spirit’s up during the event.
And then there is the big number of high quality collector cars and memorabilia that will go under the hammer during the auction. Diehard collectors will drool over many of the vehicles that will be offered at the Auburn sale, and here is a list of some of the best they’ll see:
- 1930 Packard Dual Cowl Sport Phaeton, winner of the AACA National First Prize. It is powered by a “Super 8” inline 8-culinder engine and boasts a black convertible top and luxe leather interior in black with green.
- 1938 Cadillac V-16 Convertible Coupe with yellow coachwork by Fleetwood. It has a black canvas top and a new red leather interior. Other features include a 185 HP V-16 engine and twin carburetors, column-shift manual transmission with 3 speeds, as well as a series of alluring exterior design elements.
- Candyapple Red 1967 Ford Fairlane 500XL R-Code with documented drag racing history. It was carefully restored and shows only 2,877 miles on the dashboard.
- Beautifully restored 1903 Cadillac
- 1929 Hudson Dual Cowl Phaeton, of which only 7 are known to still exist (with Biddle and Smart coachwork)
- 1935 Lincoln Mark K V-12 Series 301 Seven-Passenger Limousine
- Carefully restored 1959 Jaguar XK120 SE Roadster boasting Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust Certification