Marshall has launched a special line of products to mark its 50th anniversary. Audio enthusiasts will be happy for each and every item in the new collection, but probably the most exciting release is that of the Hanwell – the company’s first home audio product. Now you can bring the thrill and performance of big stage sound equipment into your own home!
With Hanwell you can enjoy the trademark Marshall sound quality in your room and still feel like listening to a live concert – from the front row. Housed in a wooden cabinet with black vinyl finish, the amp/speaker promises sharp extended highs and super lows for a lifelike musical experience.
Each unit will feature a commemorative badge that will show a serial number to mark the very special anniversary. Priced at $800, the Hanwell can be purchased from various stores across the States (J&R, AC Gears, Urban Outfitters, Fred Segel, and others), as well as from a number of dealers in Europe and Japan. If you prefer to make an online purchase, you can also access marshallheadphones.com and get your own anniversary Hanwell there.
See the full specification list below:
· Compact Active Loudspeaker
· 6″ Long Throw HiFi Woofers – 2X
· Ferrofluid Cooled HiFi Dome – 2X
· PWM Amplifier – 100W (Cool Running)
· Over Temperature Protection
· Frequency Response – 35HZ-20KHZ +/-5DB
· Bass and Treble Tone Controls
· Max Output – 110DB SPL@1M
· Mains Input Voltage – 100-120/220-230 VAC, 50/60HZ
· Max Power Consumption – 200W
· Dimensions – 435 X 193 X 297MM / 17.15 X 7.60 X 11.70IN
· Weight – 10.5KG / 23LB