If you want to do laser hair removal in summer, our experts will explain how to do it to protect your skin. Providing the best in industry treatments and quality products for Skin specialist in Abu Dhabi is what we specialize in.
When we think about having a laser hair removal treatment, it is common to ask ourselves: Can I have laser hair removal in the summer?
Our team of experts in laser hair removal explains how you can get laser hair removal in summer. While protecting and caring for your skin with a series of tips to protect the skin.
Can Laser Hair Removal Be Done in Summer?
Yes! You can have a laser hair removal treatment in the summer or continue with your laser hair removal sessions. Following a series of tips and recommendations from laser hair removal experts to protect your skin from the sun during this period.
Laser hair removal treatments can do all year round, even in summer. Sun exposure in summer is almost continuous. So, must take special care to protect the skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
Expert Advice Before Getting Laser Hair Removal in Summer
- Avoid sun exposure for at least a week or ten days before the laser hair removal session to avoid the risk of burns.
- Avoid doing physical exercise just before the laser hair removal session.
- Avoid tweezers or waxes as a hair removal method before the session. It is advisable to use methods that shave the hair and do not pull it out from the root.
- Gently exfoliate the skin before the laser hair removal session to avoid folliculitis or the appearance of ingrown hair.
- Moisturize the area and drink at least two liters of water a day so that the skin is properly hydrated.
- Expert advice after laser hair removal in summer.
- Avoid sun exposure between 3 and 5 days after the laser session to avoid sunburn.
- Use soothing or aloe vera creams after the laser hair removal session to hydrate the skin and protect it.
- Use sun cream to protect yourself from ultraviolet rays when you sunbathe.
- Wait between 2 and 6 days with another method to remove hair after the laser hair removal session.
And What If I Don’t Want to Stop Sunbathing? Can I Get Laser Hair Removal?
There are “hidden” areas from sun exposure. Where the sun does not shine, and maintains the effectiveness of laser hair removal sessions throughout the year.
Areas hidden from sun exposure such as armpits are ideal for laser hair removal treatment in summer.
The hair of the armpits or the inner area of the groin and pubis do not usually expose to the sun. So, can perform laser hair removal treatments normally at any time of the year in these areas.
At Our Clinic we carry out laser hair removal treatments all year round. One of the advantages over other methods. We follow all the necessary safety protocols to protect your skin and remove hair effectively, even in summer. And our experts in laser hair removal will carry out a follow-up before and after each session to adapt the sessions to your needs.
We are a group of laser hair removal and tattoo removal clinics, advanced aesthetics, and Skin Laser medicine corner with an innovative model. You can check here all our centers.
Visit Our Official Website to Find Best Treatment at Dermatologist in Abu Dhabi