A few days ago we offered you a sneak peek at the Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance, and now we’re here to tell you how the RM auction at Ritz Carlton Hotel on Amelia Island went. As bidder fought to put their hands on their favorite vehicles, the auction became more and more exciting with every passing hour. Here are some of the most impressive results.
– An 1968 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 Berlinetta was sold for $850,000
– An 1930 Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 GS Spider fetched $900,000
– From the Jack and Marilyn Tallman Collection, a beautiful 1930 Cadillac Sixteen Roadster went for $440,000
– From the Larry Nicklin Collection, a 1953 Ferrari 212 Inter Coupe by Vignale achieved $600,000 (it was offered for the first time in over 30 years)
– A 1938 Peugeot 402 Darl’Mat Legere Special Sport Roadster found a new owner for $475,000
– A 1952 Ferrari 340 Mexico dazzled everyone when it raised $3.9 million.