For music aficionados with a thing for luxury, here is the CanCans headphone stand. Stylish, sleek and ergonomic, the stand is made of aluminum and solid wood, with a high-gloss lacquer. It was created by Klutz Design, a company founded by Michael Hollesen and Cecilia Lütz in 2009. The CanCans stand features two knobs specially designed to hold the headset’s cable. It is available in several different colors, from simple black or white, to red and bright orange. You can further personalize your acquisition with the different available knob models and colors.
CanCans Luxury Headphone Stand from Klutz Design
- Benefits of Using Wooden Boxes to Store Your Precious Jewelry
- Is it Human Nature to Take the Easiest Path? ‘418: I Am a Teapot’ Explores the Question
- Traveling to a New Home in New Zealand
- What Six Things Should You Add in Your Home To Give It a Touch of Class?
- 5 Must-Have Pet Products for Apartment Living