A new endurance racer is now ready to enter the competition in the 2012 season, thanks to Audi. The automaker has recently announced the launch of the 2012 TT RS racer, now available for racing teams for €180,000 (approx. $250,000). The front-wheel-drive car gets its power from a tweaked 2.5 liter 5-cylinder engine, capable of putting out 375 hp. A six-speed racing transmission sends all the power to the front wheels. Created by Audi’s Technical Development division in collaboration with Quattro GmbH, the racer will surely impress us all on the tracks.
Audi’s 2012 TT RS Racer Available for Order
- Remote Locations Only Accessible by Private Jet
- The most expensive restaurant menus in the world
- How You Can Live A Luxurious Life On A Reasonable Budget
- Renowned beauty entrepreneur launches a business venture called Poppy Angeloff
- Genucel Continues To Support Women Aware In Their Effort To Help Victims Of Domestic Abuse